Friday, May 22, 2015

The Peak: Get together


    • The Peak Outing

       Going out together with your highschool classmates is one of the best way to get connected to them. We miss each other so much that we already planned an outing even if it was just 2 or 3 weeks after our graduation.

Friends: Argie, Lejhanie & Omae
It was my first ever experience to go on a private resort with my classmates and friends. And it became one of the unforgettable outing I've ever had. As we arrived in The Peak in Terrazas de Punta Fuego, we can't help but to take pictures, a lot of pictures! 


          This is how the view looks like from where we are. It was so lovely <3 and so relaxing. It feels like you just want to stare at the view the whole day because it was so peaceful.

          One of the reason why we planned this outing is to swim and have fun. We just play in the pool even if it's very hot. We didn't mind the sun because what's important is that we enjoy every moment.


My classmates ☺

           I hope that this moment will happen again. Meeting them and being with them for the last 4 years is one of the best thing that happened in my life. 




No comments:

Post a Comment