Friday, May 22, 2015

Island Hopping


Bituin Island Adventure


"Bituin Island"
       There's this so called "Bituin Island" located in our barangay- Brgy. Calayo, Nasugbu, Batangas. As for me, I don't need to travel for how many hours just to relax and have fun. The island is just a 15-minute travel using a boat. The white sand and clear water makes the island perfect. There are large stones in the water where I can stepped on to explore and see the beauty of the whole island.

(With my Cousins. From left to right: Ella,
 Dhoriz, Me, Rafael)
      
         I got to bond with my cousins during our island hopping. One of the things I love about traveling or going out with your families and friends is that you get to have time with them and spent even a single day with them. 

"Bituin Island"

       I just love the clear-blue water that makes me want to swim and looking at these water and clear-blue skies really relaxes me and it captures my heart. From here, I can see another Island which is farther from where I am. The view I'm seeing here is so breathtaking. And I love taking pictures whenever I'm seeing a beautiful and fascinating scenery.


             It was on the other side of the island. There was a small cave inside and there's water flowing from the rocks in the mountain that seems like a waterfall.
             
             My whole experience in this island is so good that it makes me want to go back here next summer vacation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment